Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mail Time

 Keegan received his first piece of mail. Addressed to him and everything which made my heart happy. It was a  sweet little reminder that I had a son. This piece of mail is extra special because it makes him official. One of the first questions everyone asks us when they find out Keegan was born in Korea is "is he an American"?  


Yes he is... Now he has the paperwork to prove it.  He is now a proud owner of a Certificate of birth abroad a US passport and a social security number!

4 comments:

  1. so cute :) I'm so excited for you and that all this paperwork came through and made it to you in a timely manner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, your sweet Keegan is so precious! I don't know why but I am almost crying looking at his picture and reading this blog. Maybe it's because I knew you and Bill when you were teens and I am so happy to see you two serving in ministry and being wonderful parents! I love you two and my heart is happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete