Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Baby Feet

Being a stay at home mama I obviously spend a lot of time with my little guy. Since he is so small and doesn't do much more then eat sleep and poo I decided to craft with him... Literally with him ha! I used his feet as stamps.Who doesn't love baby feet? when I see a baby I instantly go looking for sweet little toes.


With the little feet prints I decided to make cards for our families back in the states.


 I know its kinda silly but i had fun with it and besides what Grandparent doesn't love this kind of stuff?

3 comments:

  1. Anna, this is so awesome! I tried to do Eugene's foot prints and I was not anywhere near as successful as you were. P.S. It is not silly...Lisa and your mom will LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatness! I'm so glad you found a great craft for the prints!

    ReplyDelete