Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Obnoxiously Excited

Have you ever gotten so excited to do a craft that you had to do it at.that.exact.moment? Well I have and I tend to get to excited and not think clearly. I recently had this happen i didnt take the time to realize that a "scrap" of fabric really wasnt a scrap at all. It was actually a piece I had cut out to finish another project. That hot air balloon shape that you see above on the left is not supposed to be there. ha ha The Mr. made fun of me when I realized what i had done. Thankfully I am laughing at my stupidity along with my hubby poking fun at me.  I clearly need to organize better.

Alright friends fess up, have you ever done anything like this? I would love some reassurance that I am not the only one who gets a head of themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment