Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Four Months

Our little man is four months old today. We took him to the Doctor and he weighs 6.5 kg/14.3 pounds and is 24 1/2 inches long!  My baby has doubled in size and I am thrilled about that however im shocked that is has gone by so fast.
He was such a champ this morning when he got his shots too he didn't even cry while getting them! He actually smiled at the Doctor after the first shot. Let me just say i was not expecting that from him this morning since he was ready for his nap right when we left. We got home and he took a three hour nap. Oh i love this little man



2 comments:

  1. totally a cute little dude! yay keegan-your smile is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's my handsome lil' man! :) I miss you guys... but after 3 wks, I should have some time on my hands FINALLY!

    ReplyDelete