Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Family Tradition

In my family growing up we had a lot of traditions and lately I have seen a lot of family tradition. It got me thinking of what traditions our family will have. If you know my hubby you know hes not the keep the tradition kinda guy he's the break the tradition just to break it kind of guy.
Since we have been dating we have had one silly tradition that I absolutely LOVE.  We scare each other randomly.  It first started in college and we have kept it up since. It always ends up with me laughing like a fool. If you have heard my laugh you know it's contagious so bill ends up laughing at me. When I got pregnant we put a time out on our tradition because we did not want to scare the baby out. Now that Keegan is here and I am heathy and at a new normal we aka I started it again. Some may think it is a silly tradition, but we enjoy it.

What family traditions do you have? What traditions did you hate as a kid and now love?

No comments:

Post a Comment