Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's A Sad Sad day

It's a sad day when my sewing machine doesn't work... For the past two weeks my sewing machine has been giving me some troubles and I have felt defeated! Which is why I just stopped sewing for a bit.


Fortunately Mr Fix it lives in my house and looked at it. He has fixed the problem and told me my machine (which was made in 1974) cannot handle supper thick material like canvas. which is what I have been trying to use for the last two weeks ha! So for now i will put that project on hold and get back at it! I am super excited to finish up some other projects.... like I said here i always have multiple projects going on.

What is everyone else crafting these days? I need some inspiration! 

1 comment:

  1. Well at least you figured out the problem. I'm still stumped with my sewing machine :( I want to make a dress. That's my next project. And Shay wants one too.

    ReplyDelete