Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Let's catch up

Hi friends!

It's been a while so I figured it was time to catch up.

I know its been about eight months since my last post but frankly life has been pretty boring and I have LOVED it. However there have been some changes. I started in a new salon and so far so good. I forgot how much I loved being a cosmetologist.

What has happened with my little Mr. you ask? Well  Keegan went from walking to running in a matter of days. His vocabulary is hysterical and consists of the most random words like Mong Mong (Korean word for woof woof) and Bird. He started preschool this month and LOVES IT! Its been a blast seeing him learn new things and interact with children his own age. He is one social kid, never met a stranger. He even got to help carve his first pumpkin!

Right now we are putting a lot of effort in building relationships with churches and people for our next trip overseas. Please be praying for that, its going to be a lot of work but we are hoping to do everything we need to do in a short amount of time!

What's new with you all?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you blogging again, Anna! I like how Keegan came in the house last night and said "Bapa" which is his word for his Daddy but he was looking for Doug, his "Pa"...we love him so! Oh yeah, we love you and Bill, too! XOXO, Mom

    ReplyDelete